[infoguys-list] At Your Service

  • Global Investigation Service
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 1999
      Dear All

      Apologies for the multiple posting if you are a subscriber to more than one list.

      We are Global Investigation Service based in Surrey, UK. We offer a full range of Investigative services to Corporate & Private clientele. However, our particular specialties are Surveillance and the location and safe return of Missing Persons and Abductees.

      Our agent to agent rates are between £ 15.00 & £ 25.00 per hour plus mileage. We are prepared to travel anywhere in The World at short notice and provide reports within 24hrs of completion.

      Our website can be found at [www.iqx.com/members/054/globalpi], where you will find more detail regarding our agency.

      We look forward to assisting you in the near future.

      Kind regards

      Tim Burchell

      Telephone: 0044 1883 717955
      Facsimile:   0044 1883 717895