Philadelphia, PA

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2000
      Good evening,

      We have some assignments coming in from one of our vendors in the
      Philadelphia Area.

      We need a vendor to assist us with these assignments.

      They are delivery of a demand letter to a subject.

      If anyone is interested, please email me privately with costs and turnaround
      time.

      Thank you,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
    • John R. Wetzel
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2000
        David, I can provide that service for $500.00/turnaround time 3 days, John
        Wetzel/Wetzel Detective Agency
        > We have some assignments coming in from one of our vendors in the
        > Philadelphia Area.
        >
        > We need a vendor to assist us with these assignments.
        >
        > They are delivery of a demand letter to a subject.
        >
        > If anyone is interested, please email me privately with costs and
        turnaround
        > time.
        >
        > Thank you,
        > David H. Press
        > dhp@...

        href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
        akelist.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscri
        be@...</a><br/>

      • David H. Press
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 2003
          We need to replace our agent that is handling the Philadelphia, PA Area.

          If you cover this area and are interested in handling the types of
          assignments we routinely post, please contact me privately at the email
          address listed below.

          Thanks,

          David H. Press
          dhp@...
          Press Investigations Inc.
          3 Danada Square East #262
          Wheaton, IL 60187
          630-637-4008
        • ROSS SPATH
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2003
            David, I can handle yourm assignment give me a call next week I will be
            in town