[infoguys-list] GUN CONTROL POLL

  • Don Pullen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 1999
      The Brittish are coming - Again (paid by Lord only knows Who).  This morning I received a Fax from 21st Century Fax Ltd, www.pollresults.co.uk (England?)
      National Gun Control Poll: over 3 Millilon faxed voting forms throughout the US.
      "Tick" Yes or No.  (*I'm* "ticked", all right).  "Your vote will be presented to the President, Attorney General, Congress, Handgun Control Inc, National Rifle Assn., and Governors of all 50 states of the Union".  Poll commissioned by  21st Century Fax Ltd, 1204 Third Ave., Suite 108, New York, NY 10021.
      I voted NO, adding that I think that 22,200 gun control laws are ENOUGH.  And here I stand.   If anyone wants a copy of this fax, please send me your fax #.
      Don Pullen dba The Delphi Bureau, Venice, FL, Lic.A9100083    FALI, NAIS

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications