Non-Published Phone Number Detailed

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 9, 2000
      I need a non-published number detailed as soon as possible for a Bradenton, Florida phone number.
      Name and Phone Number is needed from address.

      Please e-mail directly

      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.

    • c hoogbruin
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 9, 2000

        Please stop sending any emails to me!

          wadinv <wadinv@...> wrote:

        I need a non-published number detailed as soon as possible for a Bradenton, Florida phone number.

        Name and Phone Number is needed from address.

        Please e-mail directly

        Laura Wallace

        Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • G.A.R.S.
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2000
          Apparently you're not familiar with how this thing works, or you would realize that she is not sending an email to you. She is posting her message on the main server and everyone on the list gets a copy of her message. I would suggest that if you do not want to receive anymore posted messages that you unsubscribe from this group. Furthermore, now that I've explained to you how this works if you wish to remain a member of this group you can post you own messages by going to http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list and clicking on post on the left hand side of the screen. If you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I hope this serves to clear up your confusion, and hope you have a great evening.

        • tworthing@prime-equip.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 9, 2000
            I don't know how I even started getting these messages. I would love to be
            removed from the mailing list.

            Thanks Terry
          • G.A.R.S.
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 9, 2000
              Terry,
              Go out to http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list and on the right side of the screen it will give you the option to unsubscribe. After you do that, I think you will need to reply to their confirmation email. That should do it for you, good luck!
              I don't know how I even started getting these messages.  I would love to be
              removed from the mailing list.

              Thanks Terry

            • Laura Wallace

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 10, 2000
                  Just follow the instructions at the bottom of every list message.

                  I don't know how I even started getting these messages. I would love to be
                  removed from the mailing list.

                  Thanks Terry

                  href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
                  akelist.com</a><br/>