Non-PI, New Great GrandSon

  • dpullen1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2000
      A new great grandson born on my seventy third birthday, October 9, 2000,
      around 2 AM. Mother doing fine.
      Don Pullen, Venice, FL, NAIS
      www.delphi-bureau.com
    • Laura Wallace
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2000
        Congratulations Don!!!! That must seem awsome. Believe it or not, we have a
        grandson due anyday! though, not as joyous...My husbands 16 year old son.
        Conratulations again, we'll be praying for your family.
        Laura
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2000
          Thanks, Laura
          I'm sure your grandchilds birth will be just as joyous!
          Sixteen is young, but the challenge is to help them through it.
          Are they married? If not, maybe you can get them together.
          Best of luck to all.
          Don Pullen
        • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 9, 2000
            Con Grads.
          • HEOPER@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 2000
              Great news Don from another Don in Delray Beach. Now 72 but no Grabdkids yet.
              OH WELL! One of these days. If I can ever assist you with anything in this
              great east coast area just send me a email and Ill contact you. P.I. Don
              HEOPER@...