Re: [infoguys-list] Non-Pub Phone Number

  • c hoogbruin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2000

      Sorry I don't like ?? too many eyes spoil the view. I pass on the assignment good luck.

        Laura Wallace <wadinv@...> wrote:

      Can you e-mail me with a private e-mail address, I have some questions. Thanks

      wadinv@... ----- Original Message -----

      Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2000 3:39 PM

      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Non-Pub Phone Number

      Name and service start date and termination date if no active account=$100.00 48hrs turnaround no questions asked services.

        wadinv <wadinv@...> wrote:

      Does anyone supply Non-Pub Phone Information for a Bradenton, FL address. I have address, no name, no phone number...would like to obtain. Price and Turn around time, Please...Privately.   wadinv@...

      Laura Wallace

      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.