help

  • Patrick McManigal
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2000
      Hello list:

      I'm looking for a new data base. I'm using Choice Point at this time,
      previously CDB Infotek. However, I do not use this service every day
      and do not like paying their $25 per month charge. I pay less for my
      internet service, which I use every day. I have found there information
      to be inconsistant.

      I have also tried Public Data .com and their searches are not wide
      enough.

      Could someone out there lend me a hand.

      Thank

      PIMAC

      Patrick McManigal
      McManigal Investigations, Inc.
      pimac@...
    • HEOPER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2000
        Lets discuss this by you telling me something about yourself. DIRECT.
        HEOPER@...
      • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2000
          I also have been having a lot of problems with Choice Point and their
          reliability. Their costs do not warrent their service. Tom Hoy AM/PM
          Investigations Int'l Costa Rica
        • RTO Recovery
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
            I need help tracing a few debtors that i cannot find myself

          • pegasus3
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
              I dont know who you are but we can trace debtors, but we need more
              information than you have given here.

              "Semper Occultus"

              Edwin C. Hodges
              Managing Director
              Peregrine International, Inc.
              PMB 150, 1550 Eastchase Pkwy., Suite 600
              Fort Worth, TX 76120
              Voice: 817-516-0155
              FAX: 775-261-7088
              Texas License A-11626
              I need help tracing a few debtors that i cannot find myself

              To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • iaoa7@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
                In a message dated 2/7/2004 2:24:56 PM Central Standard Time,
                rtorecovery@... writes:

                > I need help tracing a few debtors that i cannot find myself

                I am interested in seeing if I can Help. Give me some info
                Regards
                Andrew G
                Astro Legal Services
                River Grove Il
                iaoa7@...

              • fug8tive@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 7, 2004
                  find their assets anf freeze them, the dead beats will crawl out of the
                  woodwork!

                  ******************
                  This e-mail communication may contain information that is proprietary,
                  confidential and/or privileged from disclosure under applicable law. If the
                  reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
                  that use, copying, dissemination or continued possession of this
                  communication is strictly prohibited. If you have any reason to believe you
                  are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify us immediately
                  by e-mail. Delete all copies of this e-mail from computer memory or storage
                  and return all hardcopies via regular mail.
                  Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
                  2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
                  Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
                  Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
                  CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
                  www.Asset Investigations.com/ai
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 8, 2004
                    To RTO Recovery.

                    I have seen your request regarding debtors.
                    This is all very fine.!
                    BUT
                    - Where are theese debtors, in Arabia or in Denmark.??

                    Another thing that is of advantage is, that you identify yourself, by providing your company name and e-mail address, so that we have the possibility to answer you OFF-line.

                    You have to remember, that this network covers most of the world.
                    Your request has reached my office in Copenhagen, Denmark.

                    Please be more specific, ang supplys us with an identification of your business. - Thanks.!

                    Regards

                    Stig B. Madsen

                    RTO Recovery <rtorecovery@...> wrote:
                    > I need help tracing a few debtors that i cannot find myself

                    > more account
                    > overload!
                    > http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200362ave/direct/01/

                    > ---------------------~-->
                    > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon
                    > or Lexmark
                    > US & Canada.
                    > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                    > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/aQSolB/TM
                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    DETECTEAM. Detective- Guard & Security Agency
                    COPENHAGEN, DENMARK.
                    Authorised by the Danish Chief of Police,
                    under the special provisions of the security act.
                    Phone (+45)7023 1318
                    Mobile (+45)2424 1318
                    Homepage: www.detecteam.dk
                    Chairman of F.D.D.E.
                    Danish Association of Detectives & Commercial Investigators
                    www.danske-detektiver.dk