Re: [infoguys-list] Background check

  • HEOPER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
      Give a shot to: WWW.FIRSTINC.COM in Conn. The owner is former West Coast of
      Fl Law Enforcement and he can do just about anything you want. Advise if you
      are assisted. Don
    • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
        Sorry , I cannot help you since we closed our Oregon office and now
        concentrate our investigative efforts to central america. It would be more
        cost efficient to contact a agency in the states. Contact NAIS in Austin
        Texas or they are on the internet and also the P.I. Mall and they are the
        largest P.I. Association . They will help you reach the best source in the
        areas you need. I believe their e-mail is NAIS.com If we
        can be of service in the future in Central America please contact me. Tom
        Hoy , AM/PM Investigations & Security Int'l Costa Rica
      • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000