Background check

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
      I need a background check (criminal and educational background) on a teacher in two states.
      Rhode Island and Illinois. Price and turn around times, Please
      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.

    • HEOPER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
        Give a shot to: WWW.FIRSTINC.COM in Conn. The owner is former West Coast of
        Fl Law Enforcement and he can do just about anything you want. Advise if you
        are assisted. Don
      • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
          Sorry , I cannot help you since we closed our Oregon office and now
          concentrate our investigative efforts to central america. It would be more
          cost efficient to contact a agency in the states. Contact NAIS in Austin
          Texas or they are on the internet and also the P.I. Mall and they are the
          largest P.I. Association . They will help you reach the best source in the
          areas you need. I believe their e-mail is NAIS.com If we
          can be of service in the future in Central America please contact me. Tom
          Hoy , AM/PM Investigations & Security Int'l Costa Rica
        • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000