Re: [infoguys-list] Montgomery, AL

  • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2000
      Sorry David, but I cannot help you. My office is in Costa Rica. Tom Hoy ,
      AM/PM Investigations Int'l
    • Larry C. Miller
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2000
        David; Do you still need help im Montgomery,Al. my phone is 334-358-6366,Thanks,Larry Miller,Prattville,Al.

        David H. Press wrote:

        > I have an investigation that has led me to the great State of Alabama.
        >
        > I need to hook up with an investigator in this area to assist me over the
        > next few weeks with surveillance and process service.
        >
        > Please email me PRIVATELY with rates and availability. Also please include
        > a telephone number where I can contact you to discuss this case.
        >
        > Thank you,
        > David H. Press
        > dhp@...

      • Larry C. Miller
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2000
          You might want to try Wal-Mart.They made have some off duty security guards that may be interested.

          David H. Press wrote:

          > I have an investigation that has led me to the great State of Alabama.
          >
          > I need to hook up with an investigator in this area to assist me over the
          > next few weeks with surveillance and process service.
          >
          > Please email me PRIVATELY with rates and availability. Also please include
          > a telephone number where I can contact you to discuss this case.
          >
          > Thank you,
          > David H. Press
          > dhp@...

        • Lynn Henley
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2000
            David,

            I'm in Montgomery, if still need some help. Give me a call: 334-270-
            6065.

            Scott Kelly