Re: [infoguys-list] Help?

  • Sayler's Investigative
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
      I would just use a payphone.

      Regards,

      Collin Sayler
      Sayler's Investigative Service
      408 West Main St., Suite 7
      Payson, Arizona 85541
      (520) 472-9606
      fax. (520) 472-9607
      CollinSayler@...
      AZ Lic. 9502007

      On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:39:08 -0400, infoguys-list@egroups.com wrote:

      > I would like to know if anyone has any information regarding about
      calling cards. Here is the question:
      > My Client is in hiding because of an abusive ex-husband and is awaiting a
      court order of protection. She has to call him and doesn't want him to trace
      her call. She wants to know if using a calling card will hide this. How
      traceable is a call from using a calling card?
      > If you have any information regarding this...Please e-mail privately.
      > wadinv@...

      Say Bye to Slow Internet!
      http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html
    • c hoogbruin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
        Some calling cards are traceable but if you buy a
        prepaid one at a outlet for 10 dollars scratch off the
        pin number use a pay phone no trace. common sense
        --- Sayler's Investigative <CollinSayler@...>

        href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@...</a><br/>

        http://photos.yahoo.com/