Help?

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
      I would like to know if anyone has any information regarding about calling cards. Here is the question:
      My Client is in hiding because of an abusive ex-husband and is awaiting a court order of protection. She has to call him and doesn't want him to trace her call. She wants to know if using a calling card will hide this. How traceable is a call from using a calling card?
      If you have any information regarding this...Please e-mail privately.
    • lne221@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
        In a message dated 10/3/00 8:32:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time, wadinv@...

        << Subj: [infoguys-list] Help?
        Date: 10/3/00 8:32:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time
        From: wadinv@... (wadinv)
        To: infoguys-list@egroups.com

        I would like to know if anyone has any information regarding about calling
        cards. Here is the question:
        My Client is in hiding because of an abusive ex-husband and is awaiting a
        court order of protection. She has to call him and doesn't want him to trace
        her call. She wants to know if using a calling card will hide this. How
        traceable is a call from using a calling card?
        If you have any information regarding this...Please e-mail privately.
        wadinv@...

        I know that I would advise your client not to call him and wait for court to
        take care of whatever she needs to take care of.
        Yes, calling cards are traceable. I do not know where you are located but I
        dial *67 when I need to make those kinds of calls. Better yet do it from the
        police station pay phones if that is necessary. I would still use *67.
        Again, I would advise her not to call for her own safety

        Elena McAllister, RN, BA
        Law Guardian Investigator
        25 Green Acre Way
        Glassboro, NJ 08028
        856-863-8421
        LNE221@...
      • Sayler's Investigative
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
          I would just use a payphone.

          Regards,

          Collin Sayler
          Sayler's Investigative Service
          408 West Main St., Suite 7
          Payson, Arizona 85541
          (520) 472-9606
          fax. (520) 472-9607
          CollinSayler@...
          AZ Lic. 9502007

          On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:39:08 -0400, infoguys-list@egroups.com wrote:

          > I would like to know if anyone has any information regarding about
          calling cards. Here is the question:
          > My Client is in hiding because of an abusive ex-husband and is awaiting a
          court order of protection. She has to call him and doesn't want him to trace
          her call. She wants to know if using a calling card will hide this. How
          traceable is a call from using a calling card?
          > If you have any information regarding this...Please e-mail privately.
          > wadinv@...

          Say Bye to Slow Internet!
          http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html
        • c hoogbruin
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
            Some calling cards are traceable but if you buy a
            prepaid one at a outlet for 10 dollars scratch off the
            pin number use a pay phone no trace. common sense
            --- Sayler's Investigative <CollinSayler@...>

            href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@...</a><br/>

            http://photos.yahoo.com/