NEED SPOTTERS IDAHO TO NEW MEXICO

  • pat childress
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      TO ALL YOU P I's WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO
      IN YOUR SPARE TIME, OF COURSE...

      I AM TRYING TO LOCATE A KOREAN DOCTOR AND HIS WIFE WHO ARE TRAVELLING
      IN A CLASS A (BOX TYPE) MOTOR HOME WITH EDDY COUNTY, NEW MEXICO PLATES

      THEY SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN BOISE, IDAHO AND ROSWELL NEW MEXICO
      PROBABLY STAYING IN R V PARKS...

      NEED TO LOCATE BUT NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE GOOD DOCTOR,,, I HAVE PAPERS TO
      SERVE ON HIM AND A GREEN LIGHT FROM THE ATTORNEYS AS FAR
      AS EXPENSE GOES,,,

      ALL HELP APPRECIATED THANKS IN ADVANCE

      SHOULD YOU LOCATE HIM PLEASE CALL IMMEDIATELY

      505-748-2257

      PAT CHILDRESS
      SIERRA SECURITY & INVESTIGATIONS

      http://profiles.msn.com