expression of interest for CA PI firm to sponsor Austr Agent

  • feb1462
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2000
      To all CA Firms in the Long Beach area, I would like to know if there is an opportunity for me to come to the States to gain further insight and training and also work for min 6 mth periods.  I would also need to find out how my accreditation here in Australia would be recognised in the States, knowing that I would still need to undertake a brief induction course as to the laws and also get an international driving licence.

      Thanks for your time.  Later on I would then like to travel to other parts and do the same thing, so those in other states, please let me know on the times you require extra agents.  I have experience in WorkCover and transport accident insurance surveillance as well as security consulting and process serving, just to name a few.

      Phil Purkiss
      Director
      Corporate Services 21C