RE: [infoguys-list] ILL

  • Parker, Brad
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2000
      RE: [infoguys-list] ILL

      It sounds the same as "plowing", where the car is going too fast for the corner and when the wheel is turned too sharp the tires don't roll anymore, they just skid perpendicular to the line of travel.  If they are underinflated the sidewall can roll over and the bead can break.

      For your tire expert on the East Coast, you might want to try Tony Scotti at SecurityDriver.com  (tonyscotti@...)

      Brad Parker