PI Firms in Los Angeles

  • feb1462
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2000
      To all those PI Firms in LA, and maybe in the Long Beach area, could you please email me to advise on licensing in your state.  Could I also ask for some clarification on receiving RPL for an Enquiry Agents Licence from Australia, to work in the US on short terms.

      Please email me on corpserv21c@...

      Thanks

      Phil Purkiss
      Director
      Corporate Services 21C
    • Richard Langdon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2000
        Just click on this link, it will tell you the requirements nationwide
        Site for nationwide PI licensing units: http://www.oregonpi.com/licensing.htm