Re: [infoguys-list] Workers Comp Surveillance needed

  • icu@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9 4:15 PM
      Hi, Vicki: We stand ready to assist you in whatever W/C matters you
      might have in Northern California North of Bakersfield to the Oregon
      border, West to the Pacific and East to Nevada! I have been in business
      for over 27+ years, have two offices in Northern California (Marin
      County & Sonoma County) and an absolutely incredible staff of field
      subrosa investigators who are smart, cunning and can think on their
      feet. I also started in the business with a Bolex 16mm that you shot
      film on, then had to hand crank 22' more of film on and then shoot some
      more! We have full E&O insurance coverage with Costanza ($1M - $2M), we
      use Sony EVC-X7 & X10 cameras and others, Sony Z-Boxes (Super 8mm) with
      dummy Motorola pager cameras, wristwatch cameras and remote cellular
      telephone cameras. Our normal rates to defense insurance firms and law
      firms is $50.00 per hour, $.50 per mile plus expenses, but some moderate
      adjustments could be made to that to accommodate your investigative
      needs. Please feel free to contact me at my San Anselmo, CA office at
      your earliest convenience to discuss this in more detail. Best wishes
      say hello to "Ma Bell Michele" (now with one 'l') and have a fine
      weekend. Bob Stack

      ROBERT S. "Bob" STACK, CIP/CPI
      CALIFORNIA LICENSE PI 6866
      CELEBRATING 27 YEARS OF EXCELLENT INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS!

      INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
      P.O. Box
      611
      San Anselmo, CA 94979-0611
      415.459.2030 (office & fax)
      415.485.7075 (pager)
      icu@... (Email)

      INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
      19229 Sonoma Highway - Suite 144
      Sonoma, CA 95476
      707.996.9400 (office & fax)
      415.485.7075 (pager)
      icu@... (Email)

      Memberships: AFIO, ASIS, CAJP, CALI, CBAA, CIPI, FJN, ION, JJCA, NBICA,
      NCFIA, SFICA, WAD, "8 BALL", 75th RANGER REGIMENT ASS'N., 4TH
      INFANTRY DIVISION ASS'N., UNITED STATES COAST GUARD (Aux),
      AMERICAN LEGION, DAV, VFW, BPOE, MMOC, etc!

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING

      The information contained in this electronic mail ("E-mail") message may
      be
      confidential and for the use of only the named recipient. The
      information may
      be protected by privilege, work product immunity or other applicable
      law. If
      you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, the retention,
      dissemination,
      distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited.
      If you
      received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by
      telephone
      at 415.459.2030 or by E-mail at icu@.... Thank you.