Re: [infoguys-list] Workers Comp Surveillance needed

  • aultmanpi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2000
      Sorry Vicky.
    • icu@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2000
        Hi, Vicki: We stand ready to assist you in whatever W/C matters you
        might have in Northern California North of Bakersfield to the Oregon
        border, West to the Pacific and East to Nevada! I have been in business
        for over 27+ years, have two offices in Northern California (Marin
        County & Sonoma County) and an absolutely incredible staff of field
        subrosa investigators who are smart, cunning and can think on their
        feet. I also started in the business with a Bolex 16mm that you shot
        film on, then had to hand crank 22' more of film on and then shoot some
        more! We have full E&O insurance coverage with Costanza ($1M - $2M), we
        use Sony EVC-X7 & X10 cameras and others, Sony Z-Boxes (Super 8mm) with
        dummy Motorola pager cameras, wristwatch cameras and remote cellular
        telephone cameras. Our normal rates to defense insurance firms and law
        firms is $50.00 per hour, $.50 per mile plus expenses, but some moderate
        adjustments could be made to that to accommodate your investigative
        needs. Please feel free to contact me at my San Anselmo, CA office at
        your earliest convenience to discuss this in more detail. Best wishes
        say hello to "Ma Bell Michele" (now with one 'l') and have a fine
        weekend. Bob Stack

        ROBERT S. "Bob" STACK, CIP/CPI
        CALIFORNIA LICENSE PI 6866
        CELEBRATING 27 YEARS OF EXCELLENT INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS!

        INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
        P.O. Box
        611
        San Anselmo, CA 94979-0611
        415.459.2030 (office & fax)
        415.485.7075 (pager)
        icu@... (Email)

        INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
        19229 Sonoma Highway - Suite 144
        Sonoma, CA 95476
        707.996.9400 (office & fax)
        415.485.7075 (pager)
        icu@... (Email)

        Memberships: AFIO, ASIS, CAJP, CALI, CBAA, CIPI, FJN, ION, JJCA, NBICA,
        NCFIA, SFICA, WAD, "8 BALL", 75th RANGER REGIMENT ASS'N., 4TH
        INFANTRY DIVISION ASS'N., UNITED STATES COAST GUARD (Aux),
        AMERICAN LEGION, DAV, VFW, BPOE, MMOC, etc!

        CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING

        The information contained in this electronic mail ("E-mail") message may
        be
        confidential and for the use of only the named recipient. The
        information may
        be protected by privilege, work product immunity or other applicable
        law. If
        you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, the retention,
        dissemination,
        distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited.
        If you
        received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by
        telephone
        at 415.459.2030 or by E-mail at icu@.... Thank you.