Re: [infoguys-list] Workers Comp Surveillance needed

  • aultmanpi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2000
      Hi Vicki, what are you paying? Jeff Aultman.
    • aultmanpi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2000
        Sorry Vicky.
      • icu@pacbell.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2000
          Hi, Vicki: We stand ready to assist you in whatever W/C matters you
          might have in Northern California North of Bakersfield to the Oregon
          border, West to the Pacific and East to Nevada! I have been in business
          for over 27+ years, have two offices in Northern California (Marin
          County & Sonoma County) and an absolutely incredible staff of field
          subrosa investigators who are smart, cunning and can think on their
          feet. I also started in the business with a Bolex 16mm that you shot
          film on, then had to hand crank 22' more of film on and then shoot some
          more! We have full E&O insurance coverage with Costanza ($1M - $2M), we
          use Sony EVC-X7 & X10 cameras and others, Sony Z-Boxes (Super 8mm) with
          dummy Motorola pager cameras, wristwatch cameras and remote cellular
          telephone cameras. Our normal rates to defense insurance firms and law
          firms is $50.00 per hour, $.50 per mile plus expenses, but some moderate
          adjustments could be made to that to accommodate your investigative
          needs. Please feel free to contact me at my San Anselmo, CA office at
          your earliest convenience to discuss this in more detail. Best wishes
          say hello to "Ma Bell Michele" (now with one 'l') and have a fine
          weekend. Bob Stack

          ROBERT S. "Bob" STACK, CIP/CPI
          CALIFORNIA LICENSE PI 6866
          CELEBRATING 27 YEARS OF EXCELLENT INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS!

          INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
          P.O. Box
          611
          San Anselmo, CA 94979-0611
          415.459.2030 (office & fax)
          415.485.7075 (pager)
          icu@... (Email)

          INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
          19229 Sonoma Highway - Suite 144
          Sonoma, CA 95476
          707.996.9400 (office & fax)
          415.485.7075 (pager)
          icu@... (Email)

          Memberships: AFIO, ASIS, CAJP, CALI, CBAA, CIPI, FJN, ION, JJCA, NBICA,
          NCFIA, SFICA, WAD, "8 BALL", 75th RANGER REGIMENT ASS'N., 4TH
          INFANTRY DIVISION ASS'N., UNITED STATES COAST GUARD (Aux),
          AMERICAN LEGION, DAV, VFW, BPOE, MMOC, etc!

          CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING

          The information contained in this electronic mail ("E-mail") message may
          be
          confidential and for the use of only the named recipient. The
          information may
          be protected by privilege, work product immunity or other applicable
          law. If
          you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, the retention,
          dissemination,
          distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited.
          If you
          received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by
          telephone
          at 415.459.2030 or by E-mail at icu@.... Thank you.