Workers Comp Surveillance needed

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2000
      We are looking for competent and experienced subcontractors for a rather
      large workers comp contract. Currently the cases will be throughout the
      state of California. You need to have equipment, proper licensing,
      etc. If all goes as planned, cases will need to be worked starting
      within about a week. Some will be routine priority, but there are a
      significant number of high priority cases. If interested, please mail
      me PRIVATELY with:

      full contact information,
      rates (both priority and regular),
      equipment available,