Re: [infoguys-list] need help in locate

  • Findersunlimited@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
      you can get copys of the cell phone bill and that will lead you to his aprox
      area and direction of travel it will all so give you numbers of family he
      has called . then put a trap line on his kids lines or lovers whatever
      you get the idea
      Ron Schulte
    • Roy Niles
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
        Call the cell number from a blocked phone. If he answers, use the usual
        pretexts to get him to call back to an 800 trap number concerning
        arrangements to get some money owed him (insurance proceeds, policy
        dividends, etc.). The trap should pick up the area code and prefix where he
        is, even if he uses the cell phone. Or he may think he should call back
        with a payphone from the trailer park, etc. Then you'll have him!

        If you don't like pretexts, just say wrong number, and call again when cell
        phone might be turned off. At that time, you should get a response telling
        what cell service provider is being used and their general roaming location.
        But it would be better to get him to call a trap number!

        Depending on your budget, there are other tricks to use that may be more
        expensive. They are classified, of course.

        >From: "pat childress" <npcsierra@...>
        >To: infoguys-list@egroups.com
        >Subject: [infoguys-list] need help in locate
        >Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:26:52 GMT
        >
        >Need a Little help from the guys and girls on the list;
        >
        >I am trying to locate a Person travelling around the U>S> (probably in
        >Idaho
        >) in a Motorhome. Need a physical address on him to serve papers,
        >Have no forwarding address, only a cell number and an e-mail address,
        >But I don't want to alert him.. DON"T have a credit card number or banking
        >info, and don't know how he gets money out of a savings account.
        >(He was self employed as a Dr. before the state got his license..
        >No known relatives or person contacts to talk to,,,,,,
        >
        >Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated
        >
        >N.P. Childress
        >Sierra
        >NMIAAI NMPI NMPPO

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • Larry Lyon
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
          Hello Pat:

          Larry Lyon @ L.L. LYON INVESTIGATIONS, I will be glad
          to help. E-mail me or contact me through my website @
          www.geocities.com/mtnman425.

          Good Luck

          Larry
          --- pat childress <npcsierra@...> wrote:
          > Need a Little help from the guys and girls on the
          > list;
          >
          > I am trying to locate a Person travelling around the
          > U>S> (probably in Idaho
          > ) in a Motorhome. Need a physical address on him to
          > serve papers,
          > Have no forwarding address, only a cell number and
          > an e-mail address,
          > But I don't want to alert him.. DON"T have a credit
          > card number or banking
          > info, and don't know how he gets money out of a
          > savings account.
          > (He was self employed as a Dr. before the state got
          > his license..
          > No known relatives or person contacts to talk
          > to,,,,,,
          >
          > Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated
          >
          > N.P. Childress
          > Sierra
          > NMIAAI NMPI NMPPO

          > http://www.hotmail.com
          >
          > Share information about yourself, create your own
          > public profile at
          > http://profiles.msn.com

          =====
          My Web Site! Come and check it out.