need help in locate

  • pat childress
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Need a Little help from the guys and girls on the list;

      I am trying to locate a Person travelling around the U>S> (probably in Idaho
      ) in a Motorhome. Need a physical address on him to serve papers,
      Have no forwarding address, only a cell number and an e-mail address,
      But I don't want to alert him.. DON"T have a credit card number or banking
      info, and don't know how he gets money out of a savings account.
      (He was self employed as a Dr. before the state got his license..
      No known relatives or person contacts to talk to,,,,,,

      Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated

      N.P. Childress
      Sierra
      NMIAAI NMPI NMPPO

      http://profiles.msn.com