manslaughtrer appeal

  • Colleen Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Dear Mr. Miller

      Your first task should be to look at the file and work toward finding
      out what facts and information is missing, ie what has not been done.

      I will name some examples:
      1. police report
      2. accident reconsructionist
      3. insurance company reports
      4. depostions before trial
      5. trial transcripts
      6. photographs of vehicles involved
      7. photographs of scene of incident

      Once you what this type of information it will for me to assist you.
      Please do not hestiate to contact me.

      Sincerely yours,
      Colleen Edwards, LPI
      253 857-7954>