Re: [infoguys-list] Re: ??? Totally Confused

  • SPar412645@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2000
      Hi Spyguy- No matter how seasoned you are you have to maintain a little good
      faith in your clients, right? Especially the ones with the professional
      titles, right? WRONG! When I was new to this list, I asked for advice
      regarding a very small bill to a doctor ( well off) for testifying on his
      behalf. After I did, he won his case and I got left holding the bag for
      months! The list advised me to go all the way no matter how small the bill.
      I wrote him a letter and informed him to make no mistake, I would take him to
      court and tack on all the fees, no matter that it was a small bill. The
      check arrived one week later. It was the principle of it that made me decide
      I really would take him to court . It's a lot of effort, but at least you
      won't be labeled the next time as a pushover. By the way, I sent a copy of
      the letter to his attorney. I'm grateful for all the support I got from my
      colleagues in these groups!

      Sandra Parsons, LPI, CCDI
      Berkshire Investigations in CT
      SPar412645@...