[infoguys-list] Obtaining Travel info

  • Robert Boyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 1996
      Can anyone give me some suggestions? I am trying to find locations for airlines in which you can search by a person's name to see if they have booked a flight.

      I have a situation with someone who's wife has been having a phone affair and is now gone a "trip". The person she has been talking to lives in another state. She claims to be going the opposite direction. I'm trying to find out a way to check where she might have gone or the possibility of him coming here.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks
      Robbie

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/infoguys-list