CALI MESSAGE BOARD -- Gotz Da Grief!

  • dberlin50@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2000
      Howdy Friends, Fans and Folks:

      Can anyone help me on a sesarch of the CALI Message Board?

      I am trying to find some old messages that date from early January 2000 and
      was wondering whether someone could assistant me with access. I need to
      download traffic the cites a specific name or person and was wondering
      whether someone could back to around January or February 2000 and check the
      message traffic, if it still exists.

      Thanks in advance,

      Don Berlin

      Investigative Consultants, Inc.