[infoguys-list] JUST CURIOUS

  • wadinv@gte.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 1999
      I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WAS RECEIVING MY MESSAGES VIA E-MAIL OR JUST ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. I HAVE JUST STARTED USING THIS SERVICE AND AM CURIOUS TO HOW MY MESSAGES ARE BEING RECEIVED. IF SOMEONE SO KINDLY CAN INFORM ME ON HOW YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY MESSAGE, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. LAURA WALLACE

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/infoguys-list
    • Walter Stillwagon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 1999
        Laura:

        It sees to be working pretty well, but you may want to check with your
        service provider. For some reason, when you sent the message, it turned
        all of your letters into capital letters.