[infoguys-list] OPEN UP A P.I. SCHOOL AND MAKE MONEY

  • wadinv@gte.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 4:58 AM
      If you have read my posts on The P.I. Manual Course, you will know about the training course designed to train in Investigators or prospected future employee's. Well, I have made it possible to you to market this program in your area and make a profit for yourself. You can offer this course as a P.I. school training course and it will take no time of yours except cashing those checks in your account. I sell this course to people who call my Agency and are interested in breaking into the field. It has helped them obtain jobs through many agencies and Insurance companies, retail department stores, etc. If you have the drive to make money and provide a service that hardly anyone does at such a reasonable price, call me or mail me for more details. I sell this Course for $199.00 but will sell it to you for $99.00 and what ever you sell it for above the $99.00 is yours to keep. Just think, how many times have people called you interested in the field. There is another Manual you could have sold and another deposit in your account you could have made. Consider that most P.I. Correspondence Courses can range in price for more than $1000.00 and will not give them much education in the P.I. field. The P.I. Manual Course will give them everything they need to know, Teach them how to do it, Where to go to gain employment and Hands on training as well. For more info. wadinv@... or 1-888-666-3682. Laura Wallace

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/infoguys-list