Welcome to the infoguys-list Mailing List

  • William Shelton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 1998
      Welcome!

      Infoguys listerve is a tool for the information professional, the attorney, the private investigator, and the general public. It's aim is the friendly, useful, and responsible exchange of legal investigative information among all its list members.

      Use the list to network, to contact a source out of your geographical area or out of your area of expertise. Use the list to find an investigator or to find a client.

      Exchange techniques and resources, experiences, trials and tribulations.

      Thank you! We hope this list will be a great benefit!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 1998
        I would like to take a moment and introduce Myself. We are Legal Support Services of St. Louis. We specialize in skip tracing and asset searching here in the Metro St Louis area.
        If you ever need any assistance in the part of the world let me know. I come from a background including working for 2 major law firms in the area for the last 6 years since I have graduated from college. I am looking forward to networking with everyone in a professional manner.

        Paul Sloan
        LSSSTL@...
        Legal Suport Services of St. Louis
        Moderator: SkipTracer@...