[infoguys-list] INVESTIGATOR TRAINING MANUAL COURSES

  • wadinv@gte.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 1999
      I prepared a 45 page manual and have it copyrighted. It is a manual specifically for Investigative Companies to train in their Investigator Interns or to help better train in the Investigators that they have now. In this training manual, the investigator will learn all facets and area's of Private Investigations and basics of being a P.I. There are also exercises, tests and Mock Cases for training, techniques and skills are also learned throught this course. Each Manual is a self-teach course, so it will eliminate you spending tons of hours trying to teach them skills. I have taught many of my CC interns or prospected Investigators this course and they turn out to be excellent investigators and it takes no time of mine anymore. In the past I have spent months training in Investigators as well as trying to run my Agency at the same time and wound up whipped and exhausted, frustated and to find out after a few months, the employee doesn't work out. I make this a mandatory policy for any new investigator or prospected employee to complete the P.I. Manual Course before I will consider sponsoring or hiring them. This will accomplish two things, one, I know they are serious and two, they will be trained in and usefull to me. I sell the course for $199.00 per Investigator, but for any one who reads this, I will give a discount and sell the course for $99.00 for a limited time. If anyone is interested in helping to market this course in their area, I will work out a deal to which I will sell each course to you for $99.00 indefinately and you can make $100.00 profit atleast for every course you sell. I believe there is a need for good courses to individuals who want to get started in the P.I. field at a resonable price. If you are interested in discussing this further or ordering a course, E-mail me at wadinv@... or phone me at 1-888-666-3682 and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Not only is this a good investment for your Agency or for training purposes, It will make a good investment for your future profits as well. Thanks, Laura Wallace

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/infoguys-list