Gulf Breeze Florida - 7/10, 7/11 and 7/12

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2014

      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators in the Gulf Breeze, FL area to handle a surveillance for us tomorrow, 7/10, 7/11 and 7/12.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      You must have a valid C license.

      If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance as well as rates directly to summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds

      Summit Investigations