Good just got Better

  • jpserveu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2014

      Dear Colleagues,

                  I am expanding my business and I am interested in obtaining new partners and work.  We have outstanding Investigators. Most of our work is Insurance based but we are very versatile. If you have a need experienced investigators in Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, or Mississippi then give us a call.

                  Surveillance, SIU, Criminal, and Civil work.

      With dignity and respect,

      John L Pate CEO

      Northark Investigations

      40 Plaza Way

      Suite 8-105

      Mountain Home, AR. 72653

      Office: (855) 660-0606

      Cell: (870)-321-0606

      Alt:   (870)-321-7554

      northarkinvestigations.com

    • accurateinvest@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2014
        Thanks. Yesterday was my 60th birthday I am available for any investigative needs you have in Mississippi.Gladys Brierley Accurate Investigations, LLC 601-480-3181 Mississippi