Fort Steilacoom Surveillance

  • nationwide.legal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2014

      We are looking for a licensed investigator who has access to Fort Steilacoom for a surveillance on Marietta Street to obtain photos and time stamped video footage on a subject who has been estranged from her family.  The objectives are to establish her daily activities and behaviors.  This may require access to the military base.  This assignment pays $45.00 per hour, with a four hour minimum each time we are on location with no more than one hour to write the report and .45 per mile.   All interest please email to:  Steve@...