HELP - with Photoshop needed - Off topic

  • suesarkis2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2014

      Okay my esteemed colleagues.  I need two different pictures joined side by side to become one photo.  this is for a birthday gift mug I want to have done for an 86 yr old friend who has outlived her pets, her children, her siblings and most of her friends.

      However, I'm almost out of time as I have a special deal that ends in a few hours.  If you can help and will help, please email me ASAP.

      Thanks !!!

      www.sarkispi.com

      Glendale, CA 91207
      818-242-2505

      "one
      Nation under God" and "in GOD we TRUST"

      If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank a military veteran