TODAY surveillance in San Diego, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 9:32 AM
      Group,

      We need one field operative for surveillance in San Diego, CA area for an
      infidelity surveillance starting at 5pm TODAY and scheduled to end at
      1:00am! This assignment pays $35.00 per hour with a four hour minimum
      expected to go as much as 8 hours;, plus .45 per mile, with no more than ½
      hour travel time. Any interested licensed investigators please contact
      Steve at Investigations@....

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, and video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped).

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution i