Personal Assistance Needed - Las Vegas

  • Jack F. Smith, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2014

      Need someone in Las Vega – Personal Emergency.

      My son is drummer in rock band – on tour – all 21 and under players.   Left L.A. on way back home to IL – Head of band/driver feeling bad – possible Appendix.  Is in hospital, Sunrise, in Las Vegas.   ‘Kids’ are kind of lost, hospital not telling them anything – don’t know what to do.

      Can anyone assist?

      Jack F. Smith, Jr.

      Smith Investigations, Inc.  SC PI License 3103 & PDC3103

      677 Bannerman Lane

      Fort Mill SC 29715

      217-304-4546

      Email: jsmith@...