Re: [infoguys-list] Camera Options???

  • Laura Wallace
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9 4:47 AM
      I have advertised this equipment in the past 2 weeks. I find this the best
      covert camera options that are hidden and blendable as well as take the best
      video. I am offering this at a steal due to medical reasons. Also, I have a
      set of 3 tower radios that cb for 2 miles at least, 9 batteries and
      chargers included. Great surveillance tools. If anyone is interested or know
      of anyone in the market for prime surveillance equipment, please contact me
      directly.
      The attachments are photos of the equipment and are safe attachments.

      Thank you,
      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
      Sarasota, FL 34237
      www.spygal.com
      wadinv@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10 2:20 AM
        At 07:21 AM 08/10/2000 +0000, you wrote:
        Subject: Re: Camera Options???

        Friends:

        We use the Sony digital TRV10E (the E is the PAL model for Europe). It does stills on the Memory Stick, and on the digital cassette, 0 Lux Nightshot and Slow Shutter, 120 zoom, Super Steady Shot, Carl Zeiss lens, has video input for board mount lens, and I could go on. I separately purchased a tele 2 converter bringing the zoom capability up to 240, and a polarizing filter to remove glare and reflection from glass surfaces. Our computers all have the Sony digital video card for image output in high quality right into our reports.

        A fantastic system.

        Best regards,
        Michael
        F. & M. GERON (1979) LTD. - ISRAEL
        International Investigative, Adjusting, Intelligence, and Related Services.
        Michael Geron, CFE, F.IPI, CII, GIN Charter, IOA Charter, AIO (Israel), NALI, SCIP, IKD
        Founder & President of the Israel Chapter of A.C.F.E.
        Regional Director for Israel of the CII
        AM BEST Recommended Special Investigator
        Tel. +972 9 7441810, Fax. +972 9 7440663
        Email: m_geron@...
        Corporate Brief: http://www.Israel-PI.com