re: Adoptions help

  • Edward Santos
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 1:04 PM

      Good afternoon,

      I am working on a case of locating a birth mother for my client.  He was born in the mid-1960s and given up for adoption in a Closed adoption case.  I have both his birth certificate and social services report but the information is redacted making it difficult for me to proceed on this case.  My client's adoptive mother didn't have much info to provide to him before she passed away.  My client believes that his birth mother is still out there.

      Does anyone have any reputable, reliable, and/or experienced sources or databases in solving this type of case.  This is not my field of expertise but would be grateful on any assistance, advice, or direction that I need to go on.

      Please reply via EMAIL ONLY as I am not in position to take in calls at this time.

      Your replies and assistance are greatly appreciated and I THANK YOU in advance for your help.

      thanks, ed

      p.s. - this case took place in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Adoption social services agency was in San Francisco.

      Edward Santos
      E. Santos & Associates
      PO Box 320232
      San Francisco, CA 94132

      CA PI License #26139

      cell: 415-205-3726
      Toll free: 800-220-5520
      email: edward@...
      email 2: ed-santos@...
      web: http://www.santosassociates.com/

      This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message, and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and printout thereof.