Private Investigators needed in Palm Coast, FL

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2014

      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators in the Palm Coast, FL area to handle surveillance cases.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      We prefer you to have a valid FL A&C Licenses or be in the process of obtaining one.

      If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to
      summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds

      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188
      Tel 781-380-8822
      Fax 781-380-8844
      www.summitpi.com

      License#: A 2900395

    • summitpi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2014

        Hello Group, We are in need of investigators in the Palm Coast, FL area to handle surveillance cases.

        You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

        We prefer you to have a valid C License or be in the process of obtaining one.

        If you are interested, please forward you’re C license information and insurance directly to
        summitpi@....

        Robert B. Reynolds

        Summit Investigations
        210 Winter Street - Suite 203