Neal Lyons of L&W

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20 8:37 AM

      Group,

      Does anyone have a valid contact number or e-mail for:

      Neal Lyons

      L & W Investigations

      CORPORATE OFFICE

      182 Turnpike Road, Suite 101

      Westborough, MA 01581

      Tel: (508) 616-9370 ext. 225

      Fax: (508) 616-9243

      www.lwinvestigations.com

      None of the contact information I have is working. Please contact me off list. Thanks, Michael

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution i

      1450 Sutter St #516

      San Francisco, CA 94109

      415-800-4442 (local)

      888-249-7507 (toll free)

      415-578-5150 (fax)

      michael@...

      www.evolutioni.com

      CA. BSIS license #26959

    • sfapi59
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22 3:32 PM
        L&W is in hiding. I know of at least 4 investigators that were victims of L&W's franchise scam. They sell you a territory, bill all the clients you do work for and then close you down. Good luck getting L&W or the client to pay what you worked for. Then, as if this isn't criminal enough, they resell your territory to another unsuspecting would-be PI... http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lw-investigations/westboroough-massachusetts-01581/lw-investigations-lwi-lyons-wolivar-lw-investigations-found-guilty-of-fraud-neal-ly-959136
      • Michael Ewing
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27 5:56 AM

          Thanks to everyone who got back to me. I know what I need to know now.

          Regards,

          Michael Ewing

          Evolution i

          1450 Sutter St #516