Adding Date/Time Stamp to iPhone video taken

  • counterintel0069
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2014

      Good morning group:

      I have something to share...but I also need help.  In the "future" when needing a date/time stamp on videos (taken with an iPhone or alike)...look for an app (I located mine in Apple store) which adds the date/time.  The costs were $2 and I have already tested it, its called iCorderPro.  Now I need your help...I didn't have that prior, now I have video taken from an iPhone 5s and I'd like the date/time stamp to show.  Any suggestions?  I have Adobe Premiere Pro CS3, Adobe After Effects, Movie Maker, few others, yet haven't figured it out yet.  BTW:  Freemake Video Converter is great, I've used a ton over the years...easy and never issues with videos not playing on a disk for a client.

      Thanks for your help!

      Darren L. Epstein, PI

      Counter Intelligence Services

      Former US Air Force

      (954) 764-7393

      (800) 757-7393

      Fax:  (954) 525-1057

      Darren@...

      WWW.Counter-Intelligence.com /WWW.DateChecker.com

      Follow us:  Twitter / Facebook

      This electronic message transmission contains information from the corporate offices of Counter Intelligence Services that may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (800) 757-7393) or by electronic mail Info@... immediately, thank you.

    • Ed Spicer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2014
        Timestamp is free and it works on both iphone and ipad

        Thanks,

        Ed Spicer
        Ocean States Investigative Group, LLC
        Licensed in MA, ME, NH & RI
        Member: Intellenet, ISPLA, LPDAM, NAIS & FAPI
        978-473-4154
        Fax 978-236-7252

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it.