Re: [infoguys-list] Off TOPIC DEFENSE/Apology

  • J1Blue@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2000
      I realize you sent this e-mail a few weeks ago, but I'm just now getting
      around to reading it. I thought you should know that I loved it. I was very
      touched and it did make me stop and think for a moment. Thank you so much
      for giving me one moment of your precious time. It is a moment that will
      last for much longer than just 60 seconds.