Mandatory Licensing Bill for Colorado PIs Makes Debut

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2014

      DENVER ­­ The push to require private investigators in Colorado to obtain licenses from the state became a formal campaign Tuesday with the introduction of legislation in the state legislature.

      -          Details -

      Ryan Ross

      Principal Investigator

      Ross Investigators, P.C.

      1665 Grant St. #304

      Denver, CO. 80203

      303-832-6296

      303-954-4791 (fax)

      milehi-pi.com

      ryan@...

      If this email is sent pursuant to work for an attorney, it is attorney  work-product, privileged and not subject to disclosure.

    • Rus B. Robison
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2014
        I could not imagine it being any other way. I have never heard of voluntary
        licensing in any forum.

        With kindest regards, I remain:

        Very truly yours,

        ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC

        PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

        Rus B. Robison

        DENVER --- The push to require private investigators in Colorado to obtain
        licenses from the state became a formal campaign Tuesday with the
        introduction of legislation in the state legislature.

        - Details <http://denverprivateinvestigator.wordpress.com/> -

        Ryan Ross

        Principal Investigator

        Ross Investigators, P.C.

        1665 Grant St. #304

        Denver, CO. 80203

        303-832-6296

        303-954-4791 (fax)

        milehi-pi.com

        ryan@... <mailto:ryan@...>

        If this email is sent pursuant to work for an attorney, it is attorney
        work-product, privileged and not subject to disclosure.

      • suesarkis2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2014

          Considering the caliber of some investigators I've been familiar with over the past 40+ years, licensing should be mandated in all fifty states.  The consumers need as much protection as possible.  I just hope CO puts more teeth in the powers and gives more power to the licensing authorities than CA has as well as being staffed by people who truly give a damn.

          Sue

          In a message dated 1/28/2014 2:36:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ryan@... writes:

          DENVER ­­ The push to require private investigators in Colorado to obtain licenses from the state became a formal campaign Tuesday with the introduction of legislation in the state legislature.

          -          Details -

          Ryan Ross

          Principal Investigator

          Ross Investigators, P.C.

          1665 Grant St. #304

          Denver, CO. 80203

          303-832-6296

          303-954-4791 (fax)

          milehi-pi.com

          ryan@...

          If this email is sent pursuant to work for an attorney, it is attorneyš work-product, privileged and not subject to disclosure.