New assignments in California

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 6:44 PM
      Good evening everyone.

      First let me apologize for the multiple postings.

      We have a client that wants us to expand into the great State of California.
      The assignments would similar to service of process, and would have to be
      billed on a flat rate basis.

      We are looking for coverage in California, and hope that many of the members
      of these lists will respond to us.

      Please email me PRIVATELY, with the counties that you can cover, fees and
      turnaround time.

      If you need additional information, you may email me as well.

      Thanks again to all that have helped us in the past and we look forward to
      hearing from our friends in California.

      David H. Press
      dhp@...