[infoguys-list] Tips on setting up a surveillance van

  • hammant_pi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 1999
      I am in the process of setting up my surveillance vehicle, and although it is in working order I am running low on ideas. Are there any tips on setting up that may be of use to me? It is a small van which limits the amount of equipment I can use, but any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks a lot

      Larry...

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/infoguys-list