Broadus MT Photos

  • gilwhitlock52
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2013
      We have a client that was traveling thru Broadus MT and was involved in a serious accident.  His veh is located at a garage in Broadus and we need someone to take some photos and secure personal property on client's behalf.

      Please contact me off list if available

      Thank you

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      www.associated-research.com

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT. ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.