Tacoma WA Interview

  • gilwhitlock52
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2013
      We are looking for an assist with a witness interview in Tacoma WA. Please respond off list if interested.
      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      www.associated-research.com

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT. ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.