Locating Place of Employment

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      I'm trying to locate the place of employment of an individual.  He defrauded an elderly lady out of her life savings.  The court has ruled against him but he has skipped town.  I have his name, SS# and DOB.  Does anyone know how I could find out his place of employment?  This lady is now living on Medicaid  due to this individual.  Any help would be appreciated.

      Barbara Douthit
      Douthit & Associates, LLC
      Mt. Juliet TN