Employment Locate Source

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2013

      Dear List Members:

      Does anyone have any positive experience with an employment locate source?  I need to determine employment for wage garnishment on a judgment.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their anticipated responses.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message.  This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the communications.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication.  To reply to our email directly, send an email to: info@...  Boerger Investigative Services, LLC http://www.boergerpi.com