Fayettville TN Surv Assist

  • gilwhitlock52
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2013
      We have  a surveillance starting around noon tomorrow Friday, in Fayetteville TN, that runs into the night time hours. If interested please contact off list via email.  Please advise as to your sub rate if available.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      www.associated-research.com

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT. ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.